Xavier University of Louisiana is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award bachelors, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Xavier University of Louisiana.
Xavier University of Louisiana is also accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation, the State of Louisiana Department of Education, the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs, and the National Association of Schools of Music.
You may also learn about the institutions' accredited status, file a third-party comment at the time of the institutions' accreditation review or submit a complaint, by contacting:
Marguerite S. Giguette, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President, Academic Affairs
Interim Executive Director, Institutional Research and Decision Support
Xavier University of LA
1 Drexel Drive
New Orleans, LA 70125
American Chemical Society
Dillard/Loyola/Notre Dame Seminary/Tulane/Xavier Partnership
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education
- American Council on Education
- Ashoka U
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities
- Association of Minority Health Professions Schools
- Council of Academic Programs in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Council on Undergraduate Research
- Diversity Abroad
- Faculty Resource Network at New York University
- Institute of International Education
- The Leadership Alliance
- The Lilly Fellows Program in Humanities and the Arts
- Online Learning Consortium
- Scholars at Risk
- United Negro College Fund, Inc.
College of Pharmacy
American Council on Pharmaceutical Education
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- Association of Minority Health Professional Schools (AMHPS)