Ordering Transcripts Online
For faster service, Xavier University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. Currently enrolled students and alumni who attended from 1988 to the present can request official transcripts online and request electronic delivery of transcripts. Alumni enrolled prior to 1988 will not have the option for electronic delivery, but can order their transcript online for paper delivery. This secure site is available for your convenience 24 hours a day. You can order transcripts with this service using any major credit card. Transcripts are issued at a cost of $5.00 per transcript.
Please note: if you have a hold or holds on your student record, you can still submit a transcript request. You must resolve the hold(s) within 30 days of your request otherwise your transcript order will be cancelled. As long as your hold(s) is resolved within those 30 days, your transcript will be processed according to the order type and delivery time frame you selected. The fee for your transcript order will be charged to your payment account once the order is processed.
To request an official transcript online, click the link here for the National Student Clearinghouse.
Ordering instructions are listed below:
- Requirements to Complete Order - Major credit/debit card, email account and signed consent.
- Select the "Start" button to proceed.
- You will then be guided to indicate who will be receiving the transcript you are ordering. In certain cases, a FERPA Waiver for Transcripts may be required. If it is, you will be guided to complete the waiver information in the next screen.
- Next, you will be able to select the delivery options. Pricing for your selection will be listed.
- After reviewing and editing or approving your recipient selection, you will be asked to enter in your payment information.
- Last, you will need to complete a consent form for the release of your educational records. If you choose the paperless method, you will be guided through the electronic signature process. You can also choose to download, complete, and either fax or email the consent form to the National Student Clearinghouse (please note that your order will not be processed until this consent is received).
- Once your consent is complete, you will receive emails and/or text messages from the National Student Clearinghouse confirming your order. This receipt will include information on how to track your order.
If you need help or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, contact them via e-mail or phone 703-742-7791.
Unofficial Student Transcripts:
Unofficial transcripts are copies that a student may request for his or her own records. Only currently enrolled Xavier students may view and/or print an unofficial student transcript online by logging into their BannerWeb account. Xavier alumni and students not in currently enrolled must request an official transcript.
Registrar's Office Contact Information:
Office of the Registrar
1 Drexel Drive
Xavier South Bldg 40 Suite 630
New Orleans, LA 70125
Phone: 504-520-6790 Fax: 504-520-7922