Onsite Registration - Spring 2020 Semester
Tuesday January 7th – Friday January 10th (Onsite Registration)
Thursday January 9th - Classes Begin
Late Registration will continue through Wednesday January 15th
A $100.00 Late Fee applies for continuing students.
The University Center Ballroom will be open according to the schedule below:
Tuesday January 7th 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday January 8th 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday January 9th 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday January 10th 8:00am – 3:00pm
|ALL NEW FRESHMEN AND NEW TRANSFER STUDENTS MUST REGISTER WITH THEIR ADVISORS. PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR DEPARTMENT WHEN YOU ARRIVE. ON CAMPUS. Please note, new students will not be subject to the $100 late registration fee before August 19th . |
ALL RETURNING FRESHMEN, DECIDING/DECIDING NON SCIENCE MAJORS, ENGLISH MAJORS AND MUSIC MAJORS: YOU MUST OBTAIN YOUR ALTERNATE PIN # FROM YOUR ADVISOR PRIOR TO LOGGING INTO BANNER WEB.
ONSITE REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR ALL STUDENTS:
- Tuesday January 7th (Starting at 8:00am) – Friday January 10th (Until 3:00pm) Staff from the Office of Admissions, Registrar’s Office, Fiscal Services and Financial Aid will be located in the University Center Ball Room.
- ALL DEGREE STUDENTS MUST see their academic advisors BEFORE enrolling in classes. Students will be required to state that an advisor has approved all courses OR they will not be allowed to pre-register for classes. Proper course selections are ultimately the responsibility of the student. (2019-2020 University Catalog)
- Students are eligible to schedule classes or make changes via Banner Web for the Spring 2020 semester according to the following schedule:
|Onsite Registration Dates UC Ballroom||Course Scheduling Times||Student Classification|
|Tuesday, January 7th||Starting at 8:00 am||New Freshman Students and New Graduate Students (Meet with your departments prior to class scheduling.)|
|Wednesday, January 8th||Currently open||Late Registration opened December 2nd for all continuing students|
- Registration closes at 5:00 PM on Wednesday, January 8th. Those students who have not paid their tuition bill (assessment) or who have not made satisfactory payment arrangements will be de-registered (dropped from) all of their courses. If a student is not registered for a class, then he/she is not allowed to attend that class. De-registered students must see the Registrar’s Office Staff to be re-enrolled beginning Thursday, January 9th at 8:00am. All offices will still be located in the University Center Ballroom through Friday, January 10th. Beginning Monday, January 13th, all staff from the Office of Admissions, Registrar’s Office, Student Accounts and Financial Aid will be located back in their offices.
- Late Registration ends on Wednesday, January 15th at 4:00 PM. Courses will be dropped after this time. Students who have not paid their tuition bill (assessment) or who have not made satisfactory payment arrangements will be taken out of all their courses and cannot attend classes.
- For registration instructions, click Online Registration
- The latest schedule can be found at Class Search.
- Request for password reset or other problems related to Banner should be sent to email@example.com or you can contact the helpdesk at (504) 520-7446.