News & Events
14th RCMI Symposium on Health Disparities
December 1-3, 201
National Harbor, Maryland
RCMI Supported Faculty:
- Dr. Syreeta Tilghman, Basic Pharmaceutical Sciences 'ÄúGlyceollilln, a Novel Therapeutic Agent For Letrozole Resistant Human Breast Cancer'Äù
- Dr. Qian-Jin Zhang, Biology "T-cell Mediated Immune Response against Tumor Immune Escape Variants"
- Dr. Terry Watt, Chemistry "Determination of the Molecular Specificity Requirements for Substrates of HDACs"
- Dr. Florastina Payton-Stewart, Chemistry "Synthesis of novel anticancer agents which target the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway"
- Dr. Thomas Huckaba, Biology "Characterization of the functions of human mitotic kinesins in cancer progression"