On-Campus Housing Accommodations

On-Campus Housing Accommodations

On-campus housing accommodations are provided through Xavier University of Louisiana Residential Education. Disability services will inform Residential Education of your housing accommodation request and status.

If you are requesting accommodations for on-campus housing, you must be registered with ODS and must provide documentation for review that supports your request.

Steps for Requesting Housing Accommodations

  1. Complete Registration
  2. Complete and submit the Housing Documentation Request Form
  3. Provide documentation of your disability to ODS. If your existing documentation does not address your housing needs, please have our ODS Housing Documentation Request Form filled out by a qualified medical professional. Any housing accommodation requests must be supported by the documentation you provide.
  4. If you are requesting an assistance animal in on-campus housing, you must also provide a completed ODS Housing Assistance Animal Form from a qualified professional. Contact ODS at , 504-520-7607 or email at disabilityservices@xula.edu with any questions.