Pharmacy P1-P4Summer 2021 Pharmacy Financial Aid Application
Apply for Summer 2021 Aid above the button
The request for Health Professional loans and Loans for Disadvantaged Students will be accepted beginning Monday, September 21, 2020. The priority deadline date for submission is October 19, 2020.
Please note funds are limited and are awarded based on eligibility and first come first serve basis.
The following is required for consideration:
- Regardless of dependency status and age, you must have reported your parent’s 2018 income information on your 2020-2021 FAFSA.
- Have a valid 2020-2021 Financial aid award.
- Have unmet need.
The following must be submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address:
- Completed Pharmacy Request for Additional Aid form.
- Attached to the request for additional aid, your parents' 2018 IRS Federal Income Tax Transcript or income verification (Social security verification, a certified letter from a foreign country, etc.).
As a Reminder:
- YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE EVALUATED IF ALL THE ABOVE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ARE NOT SUBMITTED TOGETHER. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- E-MAILS MUST BE SENT TO FACOUNSELORS@XULA.EDU WITH THE SUBJECT LINE
Additional aid-HPLP.New P1s Pharmacy Fall 2021