It’s time for the next steps in the enrollment process.
If you haven’t already done so, be sure to file the FAFSA before the March 1st priority deadline.
Review the following categories to complete the appropriate steps to solidify your spot in the new student class.
FINALIZING YOUR ADMISSION
Using Banner Web, you will be able to view your financial aid package and accept all scholarships, grants and need-based aid. For questions regarding your financial aid, connect with the Office of Student Financial Aid or call them at 504-520-7835.
For questions regarding your student account and billing for tuition and fees, connect with the Office of Student Accounts or call them at 504-520-7667.
To access your Xavier email account, please following these steps:
- Go directly to gmail.com
- Sign in by entering your Xavier email address (not a personal gmail account) which is listed on your acceptance letter
- Enter your temporary password, following this patter: Xav and then the last 5 digits of your 900 (EX: Xav54321). Your XULA ID is listed within your acceptance letter as well.
- Change your password as directed
- If you have another personal Gmail account, the browser may already be logged in. When that is the case, sign out of your personal Gmail account and click on the “Sign in with a different account” link.
Fall Term: May 1
Spring Term: November 1
Submit your enrollment deposit online. This deposit is non-refundable after May 1st. All students are required to pay the enrollment deposit including athletic scholarship recipients. If you are accepted after the deposit deadline, you have 15 days from your acceptance date to submit your enrollment deposit.Pay Your Deposit Here
Spring Orientation: TBD
*Fall Orientation: prior to the beginning of fall semester
In order to register for Orientation, your enrollment deposit must be received. In the middle of the spring semester, all deposited students will receive specific information regarding fall orientation. Learn more about orientation by visiting www.xula.edu/orientation.
Upon graduation, send your final high school transcript by August 1st. This official transcript must include the date of graduation. Please mail to:
Office of Admissions
1 Drexel Drive
New Orleans, LA 70125
Be sure to request all AP, IB, CLEP and/or college credit to be submitted by August 1st. Failure to meet this deadline may cause you to enroll in classes of which you may have placed out of previously. Visit the Credit Information page to learn more about credit policy.
All Steps must be completed by August 1st
THE OFFICE OF RESIDENTIAL EDUCATION (Housing)
COMPLETE TWO STEPS TO NAVIGATE YOUR PATH TO ON-CAMPUS LIVING
At Xavier, freshmen receive priority for on-campus housing, but it is not required to live on campus. Transfer students may request housing, but it is not guaranteed. If you are interested in living on-campus, apply early to optimize your chance of being placed in a preferred living area.
The $100 housing deposit must be submitted prior to completing the application which will become available mid-March.
To learn more about The Office of Residential Education, visit www.xula.edu/residential-life.
- Complete your FAFSA for financial aid and scholarship consideration.
- Activate your Banner Web Account.
- Activate your Xavier Gmail account using your Xavier credentials listed in the acceptance letter.
- Submit your $150 enrollment deposit.
- If you are living on-campus, submit your non-refundable $100 housing deposit. Then, submit your housing application which becomes available mid-March.
- Register for Orientation.
- Submit your final high school transcript upon graduation.
- Be sure AP, IB, CLEP and/or college credit is sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit all required health documents to the Office of Student Health Services.
- The deadline to submit your enrollment deposit is May 1st. (November 1st for Spring Term).
- Apply early for on-campus housing. This is limited.