WelcomeAPPLY NOW | Current Xavier Students APPLY NOW | Non-Xavier Students
MissionSpring 2020 Critical Dates Summer 2020 Critical Dates
- Develop academic and nonacademic certificate and degree programs as well as workshops, seminars, and distance learning opportunities.
- Provide diverse learning opportunities to students of all ages, career stages, and social economic backgrounds.
- Increase university enrollment through successful management of Summer School sessions.
- Establish strategic partnerships to support all functions of university life and strategic goals.
- Create new revenue streams and generate income for the university and CCSDE.
- Support Xavier's mission of *promoting a more just and humane society* by making a positive difference in the lives of Xavier students and the community.
Mindful of the students we serve, CCSDE faculty and staff develop diverse learning opportunities and manage innovative programs designed to meet the needs of an ever-changing educational and professional landscape.
The Center is committed to Xavier's mission of creating a more just and humane society. Therefore we value:
- an accessible, inclusive and respectful environment for working and learning;
- excellent service to everyone, especially our students;
- bringing together communities within and outside of the university;
- offering diverse programming and services on a local and global scale;
- integrity at all levels while maintaining academic excellence;
- taking advantage of opportunities while managing resources responsibly.