About the AEP
The Academic Enrichment Program (AEP) is designed to provide COP students with academic support and assistance. The AEP includes a peer-tutoring program, which offers both group and individual tutoring for most required courses in the College of Pharmacy. In addition, the AEP offers seminars (i.e. test-taking, organizational skills, study skills), customized study schedule development and course-specific review sessions.
If you would like to participate in the AEP, please follow the steps below:
- Your name
- Contact information (i.e. phone number, cell number, email address)
- List course(s) and topic(s) that you require tutorial assistance
- Include your availability for tutoring - Day(s) of week and time(s).
- Complete the AEP Enrollment Form and return form to the appropriate SAPS Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or you can deliver the form to College of Pharmacy Room 206.
- If you are interested in individual tutoring services, a tutor from the current list of AEP tutors will be assigned to you.
- A tutor will contact you within 48 hours of your request to discuss your tutoring needs.
If you have any problems scheduling a tutoring session or you have questions or concerns, please contact Letrise Scott at 504-520-7219 or via email at email@example.com