Academic Recovery Program
- The Academic Recovery Program is a required program designed to promote students’ academic success by providing them with the tools they need to regain good academic standing.
- An Academic Recovery Workshop that is held the Wednesday prior to registration
- An online Academic Recovery Module (ARM) that informs students of academic regulations and strategies for improvement
- A Learning and Study Strategies Assessment (LASSI)
- Academic Advising and mentoring
- Development of an Academic Recovery Plan
- Study Skills Workshops and Quizzes
- If a student's GPA is below the cumulative 2.0 at the end of the semester an academic advising hold will be placed on his/her record. The student must complete the module and correlating quiz to have the advising hold removed. The student will not be able to adjust his/her schedule or register for additional classes until the academic hold is removed.
Students who received an approved financial aid appeal are required to complete the Academic Recovery Workshop in order to receive their funding for the fall semester and must comply with their academic plan in order to receive financial aid in the subsequent semester.