Chemistry 1010 and Chemistry 1020 Review Dates
General Chemistry – NCF 108L,
Organic Chemistry – 3rd Floor, NCF-Annex Lab Wing
Hours: General Chem:
M-R: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Sat: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
M-R: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The mission of the Chemistry Resource Center at Xavier University of Louisiana is to provide academic support to all students enrolled in chemistry courses at Xavier University of Louisiana. Our primary goal is to create an open atmosphere of learning for students. We mainly assist students in General and Organic Chemistry through a variety of tutoring techniques by addressing their individual needs in a constructive environment. A part of our mission is to work closely with our faculty, as well as other offices that support student services.
We have set in place several goals at the Chemistry Resource Center. These goals are in place to ensure the success of all Xavier students:
- To empower Xavier students with the skills to become confident, effective, independent, scientific learners.
- To work in a partnership with the Xavier expert faculty to identify and assist those Xavier students with academic needs.
- To assist all Xavier students in improving their learning capabilities for their academic careers.
- To offer an individualized learning program for each Xavier student in a way that fosters self-confidence, high personal achievement, and independence that will last a lifetime.
- Always swipe in/out and sign in/out log book.
- If peer tutoring is needed, report to the tutor workstation and speak to an available tutor on duty to request assistance.
- If resource material is needed, report to tutor workstation and speak to an available tutor to obtain answer key.
Chemistry Resource Center
Wayne Brown, Coordinator
Xavier University of Louisiana
1 Drexel Dr.
New Orleans, LA 70125