- For more information check the bulletin boards in the University Center, Library, and Xavier South or call the CRS office at 520-7334.
- Proper athletic footwear must be worn; no street shoes or shoes suspected of marking the floor are permitted.
- Fitness Classes are strenuous!! Before you begin, it is strongly suggested that you have a physical examination to determine your fitness level.
- Do not bring any personal items that will not be worn or used in class.
- Towels, water bottles, and exercise mats are encouraged.
Personal Exercise Fitness Trainer Share your knowledge of health and fitness with others by joining our Fitness Class staff. Nationally certified Fitness Trainer preferred. For more information contact the Recreational Sports Department at 520-7334.
Recreation Supervisor Oversee the entire fitness program. Be responsible for marketing, participant registration, training fitness monitors, and other duties as assigned by the recreation director.
Fitness Instructor The perfect job! Lead university students, faculty and staff in group fitness classes. No experience necessary, we can provide training, which leads to certification.
Fitness Class Monitor
Help the fitness program run smoothly by working with the instructors, being responsible for equipment, ensuring safety of participants, and supervising admission. Great way to meet lots of new people! For more information contact Recreation Department at 520-7334.