About the AEP
The Academic Enrichment Program (AEP) is designed to provide COP students with academic support and assistance. The AEP includes a peer-tutoring program, which offers both group and individual tutoring for most required courses in the College of Pharmacy. In addition, the AEP offers seminars (i.e. test-taking, organizational skills, study skills), customized study schedule development and course-specific review sessions.
If you would like to participate in the AEP, please follow the steps below:
1. Call and/or email the Asst. Director of Student Academic Performance and Support (SAPS) to express interest in receiving tutoring services through the AEP Program. Call: 504-520-6217 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you email your initial request to participate in the AEP, please include the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information (i.e. phone number, cell number, email address)
- List course(s) and topic(s) that you require tutorial assistance
- Include your availability for tutoring - Day(s) of week and time(s).
2. Complete the AEP Enrollment Form and return form to the Asst. SAPS Director at email@example.com or deliver the form to College of Pharmacy – Room 201.
3. The Asst. SAPS Director will assign a tutor from the current list of AEP tutors.
4. The tutor will contact you within 48 hours of your request to discuss your tutoring needs.
Dr. Linda Blakley
If you have any problems scheduling a tutoring session or you have questions or concerns, please contact Chris Griggs at 504-520-6217or firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Dr. Linda Blakley at 504-520-7412 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Student Retention and Success
College of Pharmacy