You may be looking for an internship, Co-op opportunity or a full-time job to begin your career upon graduation. Whatever job/career-related information you are looking for, we can help you. The first step in getting started is to write a resume and register with Gold Rush Express. Then think about the different services we offer to see how best we can assist you!
There are several good reasons to visit the Office of Career Services:
- Career Counseling (major change/how your major relates to careers)
- Internship/Cooperative Education Opportunities
- Summer Jobs/Part-time Jobs
- Career/Job Information
- Job Search Techniques
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Salary and Job Negotiation Information
- Mock Interviews with Interview Assessment
- Resume Writing and Critiques
- Career Development Workshops
- Student Database (Gold Rush Express) registration
If you are interested in any of the above topics, come see us. We'll help you get started.