Xavier University Retreats are designed for all Xavier students of all Faith traditions to share their faith journey with peers. It is to help students to get in touch and to experience God in a deeper way and His purpose for their lives.
- Who can attend? Any Xavier University Student
- What am I attending? Spiritual retreat for an opportunity to meet and companion with other students, to reflect, share, have fun, pray for God’s purpose for your life and grow your relationship with God.
- What is the cost? The fee for the retreat is $ 20.
- Why should I go? You should go on the Campus Ministry Retreat if you want to meet new people, take a break from routine class schedule to pray, reflect, share and have fun with other students, to grow in your relationship with God and academic life.
- How do I sign up? Register for the Campus Ministry Retreat here at Admin Bldg. Rm 101A, 9:00-11:30 A.M & 2:00-4:00 P.M. For more information call or email: 504-520-7593.