Campus Ministry provides many opportunities for students to come together, become leaders and offer service. These opportunities are open to all students. Come, volunteer and receive training for one or more of the following:
- CRS Student Ambassadors: Are part of a network of CRS ambassador groups at colleges across the United States who are passionate about global social justice issues. Please contact the Campus Ministry Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining or learning about social justice.
- Campus Ministry Student Leadership Council: Through collaboration and consensus building, provide wisdom and advice to the Campus Ministry Staff regarding Goals, Programs and Assessment.
- Social Justice Engagement: This is coordinated through our Catholic Relief Services student ambassadors. Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. Our CRS student ambassadors are students who are passionate about global social justice issues. We are eager to have others join us. Please contact our leaders: President: President: Dominique Savoy, Secretary: Bryan Redmond or the Campus Ministry Office at email@example.com for more information.
- Gospel Choir: Meet weekly to practice music in song or instruments to lead the congregation in worship through the use of Gospel, traditional and contemporary Christian music for religious services on and off campus.
- Sacred Dancer: Meet weekly to reflect on the ancient tradition and gift of spiritual expression through movement and dance, prepare and practice to lead the congregation in prayer and worship for special religious services on and off campus.
- Usher: Welcome and seat the members of the faith community, distribute materials, collect offerings, direct communion lines, assure all is in order in the chapel when the service is completed.