Campus Ministry provides many ways for students to come together, become leaders and offer service. Unless otherwise indicated, these are open to all students. The majority of students who are involved are not Catholic. Come, volunteer and receive training for one or more of the following:
- Campus Ministry Ambassador: Volunteer to welcome visitors to the chapel, provide tours, answer questions, and spread the word on campus about activities.
- Campus Ministry Peer Mentor: In service to your fellow students, promote Christian morals and values, witness to a strong faith and reliance on prayer, and provide a listening ear and guidance to those who seek a spiritual companion.
- Campus Ministry Student Leadership Council: Through collaboration and consensus building, provide wisdom and advice to the Campus Ministry Staff regarding Goals, Programs and Assessment.
- Christian Drama: Meet weekly to incorporate Christian morals into storytelling and theatrical expression.
- Extraordinary Minister: Assist the Clergy in distributing Holy Communion to the congregation (must be Catholic).
- Gospel Choir: Meet weekly to practice music in song or instruments to lead the congregation in worship through the use of Gospel, traditional and contemporary Christian music for religious services on and off campus.
- Sacred Dancer: Meet weekly to reflect on the ancient tradition and gift of spiritual expression through movement and dance, prepare and practice to lead the congregation in prayer and worship for special religious services on and off campus.
- Usher: Welcome and seat the members of the faith community, distribute materials, collect offerings, direct communion lines, assure all is in order in the chapel when the service is completed.