- Xavierites convert interests into career plans.
- Xavierites conduct personal and career assessments to guide their professional decisions.
- Xavierites understand the academic requirements of their chosen career path.
- Xavierites understand the career pathways that are related to their chosen academic discipline.
- Xavierites compose effective personal statements, resumes, and curriculum vitae.
- Xavierites understand interviewing techniques and have polished interviewing skills.
- Xavierites utilize research opportunities and internships to develop the skills required for graduate programs and job readiness.
- Xavierites utilize intercultural and international experience to develop global awareness.
- Xavierites understand how to market their unique skill set to graduate schools and employers.
- Xavierites are well prepared to assume leadership roles in their chosen career paths.
- Xavierites have direction.