Xavier seeks well-rounded students with potential for educational and personal development. Admission slots are limited and, therefore, are offered on a competitive basis.
We encourage you to schedule a campus visit so you can experience our beautiful campus first-hand. You can also request more information or apply for admission online below.
Prospective students are encouraged to read the admission pages before proceeding to the online application options. There are specific requirements associated with each application type. Pharmacy applicants must check the College of Pharmacy web page for additional information. All information submitted using on-line applications is secure.
Applicants are encouraged to use one of the on-line applications. However, we have also provided a downloadable application in pdf format for your convenience. You may request a paper copy of the application by contacting the Office of Admissions. Students should only complete one application for admissions.
Students who submit the Common Application do not need to submit the University’s online application. If you would like to confirm receipt of your online application, contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com
or 504-520-7388 (1-877-XAVIERU Toll Free).
No admission preference is given to students who apply using the online application.
Admission decision letters will be mailed by April 15 to Fall applicants who meet the March 1 deadline (College of Arts & Sciences). Early action decisions are possible for qualified students. Applications received after the deadline will be considered only if there are slots remaining in the incoming class.
College of Arts & Sciences
- New First Time Freshman - First-time college student.
- completed application
- Application fee
- ACT or SAT scores
- high school transcript
- counselor recommendation
CLICK HERE for Freshman application requirements.
- New Transfer Student - Transfer student to the College of Arts & Sciences who never attended Xavier on a full-time basis
Application Deadlines for the College of Arts & Sciences
College of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy New Transfer - Transfer student who wishes to apply for admission to the College of Pharmacy who never attended Xavier on a full-time basis.
- Pharmacy Internal Transfer - Current Xavier student in the College of Arts & Sciences who wishes to apply for admission to the College of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Readmit Applicant - Former Xavier College of Arts & Sciences student who wishes to apply for admission to the College of Pharmacy
Application Deadline for the College of Pharmacy
All Applicant Types (Internal Transfer, New Transfer, Readmit)